Wondering if your new idea fits within one of our investment areas? Curious about using previously funded tools? Please reach out – we look forward to hearing from you.
Commonly asked queries:
- How do I know which solicitation is open?
- You can visit the Investment Areas page and click on the “Funding Process” button or scroll down to click on one of the Investment Areas. If your solicitation is not open, sign up for alerts at the bottom of the page to be notified when it does open.
- How can I find available technologies to use?
- You can visit the Project Portfolio page.
- When is the NASA Earth Science Technology Forum?
- The 2020 forum will take place from June 23-25, 2020 in Dulles, VA.
Have a question about. . .
- Contact Parminder Ghuman: email@example.com
- Information systems?
- Contact Jacqueline Le Moigne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-space validation or Landsat technologies?
- Contact Sachi Babu: email@example.com
- Advanced planning?
- Contact Philip Larkin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more about the office’s public outreach efforts?
- For outreach and website content, contact Paul Padgett: email@example.com
- For press and NASA’s Earth Science Technology Forum matters, contact Gage Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org